Improve your case management process and efficiency from start to finish
From adding cases to one-step receipting and docketing, to automatically generating letters and forms, the Case Management Solution from PropertyInfo® offers you an incredibly efficient and cost-effective case and estate management solution that can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Using this application, case files can be created to house all pertinent information about a case whether it be estates, adoptions, court cases, etc. Within each file the case fields are configurable to the county as well as the docket entries that are added to the case.
You can make the Case Management Solution even more effective by integrating the technology with PropertyInfo land records management system, licensing and permitting, court management, UCC and title plant solutions through a comprehensive solution designed specifically for your county.
- Automates legal compliance by allowing reception, indexing and scanning of filings in a quick and efficient manner
- Allows the completion of petitions and other applications/paperwork to be completed online to expedite filings
- Enables the acceptance of inheritance tax or case-related payments, the printing of checks and the electronic transfer of information to state revenue departments, all through the system
- Allows existing cases to be searched by name, Social Security number, case file number, attorney, personal representative, petitioner, defendant, guardian, etc.
- Permits easy transaction payments and automated receipt generation through its cashiering module
- Imports documents quickly via our scanning module
- Provides multiple levels of permissions and security to ensure all sensitive information and records are secure
- Save time
- Increase efficiency
- Offer better protection and service to your constituents
- Single solution to generate:
- State or county-mandated reports
- Case and financial histories
- Numerous reports for collections and disbursements tailored to your requirements
- Reminder and delinquency letters or notifications
- Complete forms and letters including (but not limited to) short certificates, letters of administration, letters of testamentary adoption forms and guardian certificates
- Deposit slips for your bank