The Help and Service You Need
Customer Care wants to help you! Knowledgeable personnel, timely answers and help for your technical, application and general questions are what we're all about. We are trained to help with the numerous applications Stewart provides and supports. Most of all, we want to help you keep downtime to a minimum so you can get your job done.
How To Reach Us
- Call us: (877) 800-3132 or (615) 366-8490
- Email us: email@example.com
- And now, selfservice.propertyinfo.com – the Self-Service Center is available 24 hours a day
- Normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Central
- After-hours support for emergency or work stoppage events: Call one of the phone numbers above. If you have any emergency or a work stoppage, please CALL instead of emailing. Requests sent via email are entered into the support tracking system for resolution during normal business hours.
2013 Holiday Schedule
|New Year’s Day||January 1|
|Labor Day||September 2|
|Memorial Day (observed)||May 27|
|Independence Day||July 4|
(24/7 after-hours support is always provided for emergency and work stoppage issues)
When You Call Customer Care
- About open requests: Have your support request ticket number available. This will allow the technician who assists you to provide an update as quickly as possible.
- Busiest service times: Our highest volume occurs each Monday and Tuesday between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central. To limit time on hold for non-emergency issues, it’s best to contact us outside of these days and times.
- Many system access issues are the result of patching needs on your computer. To keep your computer running smoothly and avoid delays, reboot your machine regularly. It's a good idea to reboot once a week.
- Remember, if you have an urgent or work stoppage issue, please CALL Customer Care and make the technician aware your problem is urgent or work stoppage for accurate prioritization.
- Emails are only reviewed and routed during normal business hours. Again, please refrain from emailing emergencies or work stoppage issues. If you have emailed an issue and it becomes urgent, call Customer Care and provide the ticket number for escalation.
- If you would simply like to check the status of a request, visit selfservice.propertyinfo.com for an update before you call or email.
- If you need to escalate an existing issue or would like to provide feedback, simply call Customer Care. Ask the technician to escalate the issue, or ask to speak to a manager. We are happy to accommodate your request to achieve the resolution you need. We continually evaluate feedback and suggestions for ways to streamline our processes.
- If there is a serious issue and you feel your request has not been resolved by a technician or manager, please email Molly Dillingham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we focus on continuing to refine and improve our services, we look forward to meeting your support needs and helping you experience a successful 2013!