Trust PropertyInfo to help you meet your CFPB technology needs
At PropertyInfo we’re preparing technology to help you prepare for CFPB compliance, including:
- A new website platform enabling agencies to publish fees and premiums for lenders to use in the new Loan Estimate form
- Technology for agencies to provide lenders with a Closing Disclosure form (completed or to be filled out by lender as determined by the final rule)
- Electronic storage system for Closing Disclosure forms enabling tracking and auditing for the required five years
Stay up to date on CFPB technology matters by visiting stewart.com/cfpb/technology.
Integrated forms and transaction management process for brokers
PropertyInfo and zipLogix have joined to integrate SureClose, the most widely used transaction management system, and zipForm®, the industry’s leading forms software, to provide an integrated forms and transaction management process. This partnership will truly improve the transaction process for real estate agents and brokers from start to finish.
For more information about this new integration, visit the SureClose booth, #216, at NAR Midyear in Washington D.C. and view a demo.
- April 30, 2013
- PropertyInfo Introduces Enhanced SureClose® Guest View for Title Agencies
- April 11, 2013
- PropertyInfo Corporation and zipLogix to Provide an Integrated Forms and Transaction Management Process for the Real Estate Industry