Meet your document review requirements in a fraction of the time.
SureClose Document Review Tool is a desktop application that adds an easy-to-use review and tracking option to your current SureClose® system. This paperless desktop application allows you to access, review, track, change and approve documents at your convenience. You can efficiently manage your time with a custom document queue that keeps your documents organized with time-sensitive documents appearing first.
Your new Document Review Tool is amazing. It is working very well and saves me lots of time! I’ve reviewed over 8,700 documents with it and I can’t imagine going back to the old way I used to do it"
- Gerry Russell, Supervising Broker
- Realty Executives Phoenix, AZ
- Downloadable desktop application that syncs with SureClose in real time
- Single interface for document review and edits
- Document caching for seamless review; no opening and closing files
- Customizable search options, such as MLS, address, file type/status and contract start/end date
- Immediate electronic signature, date and time stamp and full annotation capability
- Document review list featuring documents to/not to be reviewed, approved or rejected
- Auto-complete and instantly post reviewed documents to SureClose files
- Electronically review, mark-up and send documents with feedback
- Process, pull and cache all documents in seconds
- Customize your view and filters to personalize your application
- Automatically record activity in original SureClose file for easy tracking
- Automatically push approved or rejected documents to SureClose in real-time
- Option to send reviewed documents with comments via email to agents involved
- Improve efficiencies with instant access and real-time changes
- Reduce expenses and avoid clutter with this paperless process
- Save time with document caching, review as your next document loads
- Streamline your process with customizable views and tools
- Eliminate the need to write specific document notes with automatic tracking
- Reduce errors by centrally organizing your files and communicating with agents
Visit the PIC sales portal to view product fliers and demonstrations.